Our organization supports the immigrants and refugees of Bosnia, and is committed to helping us integrate in a new society and preserve our traditions and customs for generations to come.
WHAT WE DO
We are a 501c(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to addressing the cultural, educational, and social needs of Bosnian Americans living in Chicago, Illinois.
Chicago has the largest concentration of Bosnian immigrants and refugees in the United States. Today as many as 70,000 Bosnians and their descendants live in the Chicago area, representing different faiths, backgrounds, and motivations for making America their new home.
- To provide a voice for those who cannot speak
- To provide new eyes to those who cannot see clearly
- To provide services to those least able to help themselves
- To enable all Bosnian & Herzegovian refugees to have a safe environment to build dreams
- Da bude glas onima koji ne mogu govoriti
- Da bude vid onima koji dobro ne vide
- Da pomogne onima kojima je pomoc najpotrebnija
- Da obezbjedi svim izbjeglicama iz BiH sigurnost da zajedno izgradimo buducnost